STUDENTS: get cheap tickets here!
Get cheap entry to Leicester’s number 1 place to go (thanks TripAdvisor!)
By now the dust will have settled since you started your studies. You’ll have experienced the joy of at least one fire alarm activation in the middle of the night; you’ve probably locked yourself out and your whites have gone a delicate shade of pink because of that sock.
We know there will always be another bar/dessert parlour/escape room/chicken shop to discover but if you’re looking for something a bit more cultural to do in your down time, why not come and find out about the car park king?
Everything you need to know about Leicester’s favourite medieval monarch can be found at the King Richard III Visitor Centre and we’re offering students in Leicestershire tickets for just £5.00.
You need to:
– Download this voucher to your phone (or go old skool and print it off)
– Show it to our Admissions team when you arrive at the Centre (opening times are here)
– Show your student ID
– Pay £5.00
And don’t forget, once you have bought your ticket, you can use it to make return visits for a whole year – so bring the rest of the family along when they visit you and impress them with your knowledge. *
Need to know:
1. The voucher permits you to buy a student ticket to the Visitor Centre for £5.00
2. You must present your voucher (on phone or printed copy) with your valid, recognised student ID before you buy your ticket
3. You can only use one voucher per transaction
4. The voucher is valid any day the Centre is open until 31st December 2017
5. * Once purchased, you can use your ticket to make return visits for a whole year. The return ticket can only be used by you and is non-transferable.