Our meeting space at the Visitor Centre is the King’s Suite. It is air conditioned, with natural daylight and blackout facilities and AV equipment available for use.
Our Daily Delegate Rate includes room hire from 9am – 5pm as well as:
– AV equipment: projector, laptop, screen, laser pointer and PA system
– admission to our award-winning exhibition
Refreshments included in our DDR:
– tea, coffee, bottled water and mini Danish pastries served on arrival
– sandwich lunch served with fruit platter, tea and coffee
– afternoon tea and coffee with traybake treats
Our DDR is available for a minimum of 20 people, maximum of 80 theatre style, 56 classroom style and 32 boardroom style.
In addition to a DDR, Half day delegate rate, 7-11 delegate rate and hourly rates are available, as are evening rates. We can also offer room hire only and refreshments separately – contact us to talk through your event requirements.
Near neighbours of the Visitor Centre can take advantage of daytime access to our White Boar Café for smaller meetings/one-to-ones – get in touch with us to find out more.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements:
Telephone 0116 454 4315 or email