Please book your visit online – this can be done up to 24 hours before your visit.
- Select the date of your visit using the calendar below.
- You will then be taken to the next stage of your booking where you will need to choose the time you wish to visit. The Visitor Centre is open from 10am and once you arrive, you can spend as long as you wish in the attraction.
- You can arrive at any time during your time slot, you do not have to arrive at the start time but please ensure you arrive before the end of your time slot.
- On average, visitors spend around 90 minutes at the Visitor Centre.
- We recommend you read the information on this page, so you know what to expect when you visit.
- Children aged 4 and under and Carers are admitted free of charge but you will still need to obtain a ticket, on arrival at the Visitor Centre.
- If you would like to purchase a Family Ticket (two adults and two children), please add two adult tickets and two child tickets to your booking and the discount will be automatically applied as part of the booking process.
- Unless otherwise stated, anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18, and up to four under 16s can be looked after by one adult.
- If you hold a complimentary ticket, Wowcher, Groupon or other discount voucher, you can only book over the phone by calling 0116 229 4132, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Before you make your booking, please take a moment to read our ticketing terms and conditions