Book your visit online:
- You can arrive on the day and pay at the door but booking in advance is better value and recommended to avoid disappointment
- Select the date of your visit using the calendar, then
- Choose the time you wish to visit. The Visitor Centre opens at 10am and you can spend as long as you wish exploring the exhibitions or relaxing in KRIII’s award-winning White Boar Café
- To maximise the visitor experience we have allocated limited tickets for each 30 minute booking slot. Please ensure you arrive before the end of your time slot as we cannot guarantee entry after that time on busy days.
- Children aged 4 and under and Official Carers are admitted free of charge. You can obtain a ticket for them on arrival at the King Richard III Visitor Centre.
- Unless otherwise stated, anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18, and up to four under 16s can be under the care of one adult.
- If you hold a complimentary ticket or other discount voucher, you can book in advance over the phone by calling 0116 299 4444, Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 4pm or turn up on the day and we will fit you in when possible.
Before you make your booking, please take a moment to read our ticketing terms and conditions